The Position (Must be open to relocation. Position is executed on-site at our Cambridge, MA worldwide HQs):
Lead the strategy and execution for our technical enablement programs that achieve project implementation success.
You will focus on identifying and effectively delivering technical skills and competencies critical to the success of our employees, partners, and customers.
This role will be to develop and execute against key technical learning programs to meet the specific needs of the business. Additionally, this role will be responsible for helping the organization define the future state of Technical Education for the company.
In this role, you will:
- Define the vision for technical enablement that helps fuel Pegasystems’ goal of achieving 40% growth year over year
- Define and execute the enablement strategy that achieves product implementation success for our global implementation teams
- Lead and manage a global 60+ member enablement team consisting of multiple enablement functions to include curriculum, certification, documentation, community, tools and systems, and a COE
- Provide critical thought leadership to establish a thriving user community that produces continuous digital content serving the needs of the technical user base
- Provide thought-leadership with key stakeholders within Professional Services, Support, Product Management, Solutions Consulting, Partners, Customers and other organizations to define training priorities, needs, and solutions
- Exceed customer expectations by driving teams to develop and deliver excellent and innovative learning solutions
- Establish via the COE a content strategy and process across curriculum and documentation teams that focus on single sourcing, maintainability, and reuse
- Grow the existing ecosystem by attracting net new members capable of delivering project success
- Increase learning efficiency and effectiveness by tailoring learning products to specific job roles
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within all levels of the training organization
- Own and enhance an executive dashboard which reports on the overall health and progress of the enablement function
- Evaluate and support the localization of all enablement offerings and tools
- Leverage digital capabilities for execution and ecosystem outcomes
- Drive operational efficiencies through the use of metrics to identify and adjust existing processes and tools
- Hire, develop and lead high performing teams to achieve aggressive goals in the area of technical enablement
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Manage the enablement budget by maximizing investments and exercising cost containment measures
- Manage and negotiate vendor contracts
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A collaborative and friendly team environment
You are an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual who understands how people learn in the 21st century. You have exceptional communication skills and proven experience managing the development and delivery of training content within the high tech space.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 10years of training & training management experience for a software organization
- Experience leveraging various learning tools and media to provide optimal adult learning
- Direct involvement with implementing LMS tools and development best practices
- At least 10years’ experience in technical training development and delivery experience
- A minimum 10years of experience as a people manager
- Achieve Certified System Architect status within 3months and Senior System Architect status within 6months
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, critical projects is required
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in global role
- Proven strategic thinker to keep organization ahead of the game
- Experience in innovative development technologies and delivery methods a must
- Experienceworking closely with senior executives
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading technical training organizations at the senior director/VP level, technical content development and program leadership
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills to ensure communication with our stakeholders is open and clear
- Experience with developing budgets and predicting project costs
- Proven track record of surpassing objectives and delivering exceptional results
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any othercategory protected by law.