Supervisor Parts Warehouse(Job Number:AHM0003N1) American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
The Warehouse Parts Supervisor will oversee key operations in Parts Center including inbound and outbound operations and inventory management. This position is also responsible to lead team of associates to complete daily workload and satisfy customer needs.
• Oversee inbound and outbound operations such as receiving/stock/picking/shipping and inventory control within boundaries of PC budget
• Maintain/improve quality and efficiency of the PC and ensure SOPS are followed
• Train, mentor, develop and lead a group of associates
• Manage various improvement projects
• Maintain safety and regulation compliance within operation
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-5 years of work experience in a supervisory role
• 7 year’s experience in distribution/logistics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and leadership skills
• Ability to analyze, plan and countermeasure
• Must be flexible to work all shifts
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly organized and self-driven who can work well with customers and associates
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.