Drive new and existing business in the West Region territory through strong solution selling skills, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Sales for the Dragon Corporate business. Must have a successful track record of independent selling in a geographic territory and working with partners and channels
- Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in defined territory and with named accounts through direct relationships and working through partners by solution selling.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and deal at the C Level and below.
- Responsible for the development of a territory plan and executing against that plan by leveraging their resources of Business Development Reps, Inside Sales and Sales Engineers.
- Manage and maintain a strong pipeline through Salesforce and reporting to Sr. Management on a regular basis of sales activities.
- Partnering and working with a variety of Corporate and Value added partners selling the Dragon solutions into the territory.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ Year Minimum
- Direct end-user sales experience, selling complex, large-scale projects and effective territory development and execution.
- Preferred Experience in Law Enforcement
- Experience in key verticals Legal, Insurance, Finance, Government
- Experience with Record Management and CRM solutions.
- Experience with speech recognition solutions.
- SFDC experience
Education: College Degree Preferred