The big picture
Cardlytics is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join the Financial Institution Implementations team. This person will be responsible for managing implementation projects working with both the technical and account teams. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, strong communicator, team player, organized, and detail-oriented with professional project management experiencepreferred.
Cool stuff you get to do in this role
- Clearly communicate project status to effectively manage expectations throughout the process (from senior management to implementation engineers to developers)
- Effectively use escalation paths to keep the project on track while not compromising client relationships
- Work in conjunction with the Bank Account Manager to establish initial project connections while coordinating first steps for the implementation; simultaneously, assert yourself as the owner the implementation process
- Ensure requirements are gathered, distributed and clearly communicated
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, and provide status updates.
What you will accomplish in this role
- Develop, communicate and manage overall project plans (tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines)
- Kick it off, line it up, and make it happen!
- Be the “go-to person” and ensure every step of the implementation is well-defined, manageable and attainable
What you bring to the table
- Familiarity with SQL Server, IIS and .NET technologies a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Implementation project management experience; financial or advertising industry-focused experience a plus
- 1-2 years of Professional experience in a project management and/or consulting role
- Proven experience managing multiple projects/tasks at once
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with short delivery times
- Self-starter ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight