Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Regional HR Director.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Regional HR Director Responsibilities
The Regional Human Resources Director role is a true HR Business Partner to our lines of business leaders. Our operations depend on this position to be highly engaged with the business leaders to provide a strategic, proactive approach to all of their human resources needs. This position must successfully demonstrate leadership ability that supports the goals, mission and values of the company. This role is part of a collaborative HR team who pride themselves on their flexible approach to the company’s needs and a willingness to work together with subject matter experts for specific projects. It also serves as a senior HR Generalist for all employee relations, performance management programs and risk management, along with assisting in the areas of updating policy and procedures, job descriptions, hiring and termination processes.
- Provides high level Human Resources Generalist support to the assigned region/line of business to assist them in meeting their growth targets
- Responsibilities include providing sound guidance to operational Human Resources in the areas of employee relations, HR related investigations, training and development, regulatory compliance, compensation initiatives and performance management.
- Provide guidance to operational Human Resources in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring/on-boarding, and retention.
- Lead and advise operations in all aspects of Human Resources to ensure company compliance with all Employment/Labor laws and regulations.
- Regular site visits to all operations within responsibility of this role to mentor and coach operational HR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Consultative HR service delivery with strategic focus.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification preferred.
- Strong formal presentation/facilitation skills with the ability to adjust appropriately to the audience.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of employees
- 5 to 7years of progressive Human Resources experiencerequired
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.