Job Title: SQL/SAS Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Min 2year of exp
- The job function includes data collection and analysis; development, validation, application, and refinement of statistical models; application of related digitaltechnologies in processing both the inputs and outputs from the models
- Challenges include meeting expectations in delivering results, learning to refine solutions to better fit complex situations, making timely decisions, and communicating effectively with all project stakeholders.
- Working directly with business partners to understand their information needs and create reporting solutions that ultimately help drive business decisions
- Matching and developing the correct reporting technology such as Tableau, Business Objects (BObj), Power BI, etc to the business need
- Working withother application support groups on the integration and rationalization of disparate data sources
- Prototyping, developing, and testing of reporting solutions produced
- Designing and implementing processes, standards, or improvements, to aid in development and support
- Work with business partners troubleshooting tableau server issues.
- Help business partners set up sites and manage security on tableau server.
- Write complex queries to access, extract, transform and load data.
- Develop data-intensive business applications.
- Lead projects
- Critical Technical Skills:
- Expert level SQL and SaS
- Expert level Tableau Desktop Developer Skills
- Intermediate level Tableau Server Skills
- API DESIRED SKILLS
- Sharepoint, PowerBI PowerApps, PowerFlow
- Business Objects
- PowerApps, Flow
- Python R Certifications in Tableau desktop and server.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle and SQL syntax
- Strong communication and executive presence skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated decisions on routine, limited risk issues.
- Strong concern for customers and a basic knowledge of Caterpillar product, processes, and services.
- Demonstrate strong initiative to research and apply new methods to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and technical skills.
- Business partner process understanding and the ability to translate business requirements.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- BE or B.Tch