Partners in Southfield, MI has an opportunity for a Board Certified or residency-trained Cardiologist. A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to actively grow the Cardiology service isdesired. In this position, the clinician will partner with another full-time Cardiologist to expand services and offer exemplary medicine in order to meet the growing caseload and demand. The Cardiology service has dedicated and highly qualifiedtechnicians and assistants to help support the practice as well.
Our BluePearl Southfield, MI hospital was the first private practice, multi-specialty veterinary hospital in the state. Our hospital serves the areas of Southfield, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield and Detroit. We provide 24/7 emergency care and have well-established specialty services including behavioral medicine, cardiology, critical care, dermatology and allergy treatment, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology, radioiodine I-131 feline hyperthyroidism treatment, radiology and diagnostic imaging and surgery. The equipment at our 38,000-square-foot hospital includes a CT scanner, MRI, linear accelerator, endolaser and digital radiography.
Our employee appreciation program maintains teamwork, communication, and recognition. Our hospital also has a strong mentorship program, internship and residency program and a relationship with the nearby Detroit Zoo.
Working together with Mars Petcare, our BluePearl hospital in Southfield has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. We are dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Potential opportunity for BluePearl ownership (subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements)
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities