We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management (consistently reviewing and assessing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly).
- Manage profitability of Account via development of comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection strategies in order to efficiently attain top level candidates.
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health. Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline status movement.
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting through RMS resources as necessary to attract top level candidates.
- Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management.
- Review candidate profile, experience and telephone interview responses and decide final disposition of candidate (i.e.. eligible for hire, not eligible for hire, second round interview eligible, or transfer to another requisition because of skill set match)
- Furthermore, sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a client’s opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and value proposition.
- If applicable, negotiate and present compensation packages to candidate for acceptance.
- Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and report generation.
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client and account manager so that enhancements can be made to the hiring process such as revisions of behavioral based interview guides, job descriptions, compensation packages, and success indicators.
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides back up to Account Manager in areas of reporting, coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired.
- 3-5 years Experience with a Thorough understanding of recruitment practices.
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or Talent Acquisition Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Technical – Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills – written and verbal, coupled with interpersonal skills.
- People Management- embraces the concept of managing up and down.
- Manages expectations across all levels of the organization and communicates appropriately both internally and externally.
- ATS System – ability to report and leverage the ATS and manipulate data to share a story internally and externally.
Req Number: 143598