About Cumulus Media
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its approximately 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,000 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digitalchannels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMY’s, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events.
- Resident sales expert in all digitalproducts offered by Cumulus including C-MAIL, C-TARGET and C-SERVICES as well as display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll video, social media and in-stream ads
- Collaborate withsales leadership to develop and execute digital strategy
- Measure, grow and exceed digitalsales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and execution of compelling presentations to clients
- Analyze and provide necessary salesreports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Ability to prospect, present and sell digitalproducts
- Demonstrate knowledge of digitalproducts and applications, including; SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work in tandem with radio assets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
- Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally.
- Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of at least (4) years combined relevant training and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay and earning potential
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Inspired leadership and support
- Professional growth opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor