Perform Best-in-class Quality Assessment of DS products and ensure that products quality meets DS criteria.
- Validate Specification of new functionalities: ensure their completion and compliancy with DS standards
- Define functional testing scenarios:
- Use cases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested. Define Scenarios based on Industrialization Strategy and Functions Specifications. Share scenarios with development teams for validation.
- Manage and publish Test results: Participate to the Go/No Go decision.
- Communicate quality statuses
- Define recovery plans with Development teams
- Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders & management.
- Monitor and control testing process:
- steer in details QA activities, the quality improvement;
- Follow up execution of the Industrialization plan according to the defined gates.
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve thetesting process (content and efficiency).
- Execute testing:
- Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non regression) on several environments
- Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.
- Document issues through Incident Reports (IRs) raised to Development teams for resolution.
- Provide quality status and prioritize required corrections
- Plan convergence & non regression tests according to the targeted GA (final delivery) date and define Industrialization plan:
- Compilation and arbitration between all scenarios,
- Necessary time & resources for testing,
- Organization of activities between all the Development cycle gates
- Optimization of QA costs.
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering or STEM related field.
Testing process & tools
Mobile App Testing
R&D methods, process & tools
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate withexperience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
This commitment is evident in all aspects of 3DS’s employment practices and policies, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, benefits and training. In addition to its commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, certain 3DS entities have established an affirmative action program to promote opportunities throughout the organization for individuals in certain protected classes. All employees are expected to comply with any Affirmative Action Plan in effect for the 3DS entity for which they work.