We are a young, fast-growing, fully-funded technology company. Our team includes PhDs and graduates from top computer science programs across the country. Before joining Soroco, members of our team worked at Microsoft Research, McKinsey, Sequoia Capital, Goldman Sachs, Citrix, Samsung Research, IBM Research, and more. Collectively, we have published more than 100 papers in journals and conferences, and have been granted over 20 patents. We have flagship offices across three geographies – Boston, London, and Bangalore.
We develop intelligent automation systems that augment and repurpose human labor across the modern business enterprise. Soroco is pioneering Trustworthy Automation with patent-pending automation technology designed to automate at unprecedented scale. Each system is capable of assuming the combined roles of 50-100+ Full Time Employees (FTEs) performing 1000s of complex business rules, thereby creating additional capacity in a business unit. Today, we work with Fortune 500 clients where we have successfully automated large volumes of complex manual effort.
The Engagement Manager will work directly with the Founder and other senior leaders of the company. S/he will fuel the growth of the company by working with three key stakeholders: clients, an engineering team, and our senior leadership to deliver proprietary systems that have high client impact. The ideal candidate will be highly capable in ensuring deliverables are met with grace and professionalism and ensure project goals are accomplished. In addition, the Engagement Manager will:
- Manage the development lifecycle of systems from planning to deployment to post-launch iterations
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact
- Coordinate activities across teams such as business development and engineering for timely releases
- Own client relationships and manage client expectations
- Identify new processes for automation to be shared with Business Development Managers
- Project manage timelines, deadlines, feature sets, and releases
- Manage client escalations to ensure timely resolution
- The ideal Engagement Manager will be detail oriented in nature, able to lead a team, and have a deep commitment to outstanding client satisfaction.
Key traits and competencies include:
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Experience with agile project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Desired background and qualifications include:
- Experience delivering to clients (and client interactions)
- Developing complex full-stack web applications from scratch
- Experience building responsive/mobile-ready applications
- Experience managing and/or coding in modern web and mobile frameworks (React/Angular, Meteor, Node, Xamarin, Coffeescript, etc.)
- Experience writing code in Python, C++, Java, and/or Go