Job ID 32710
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. With decades of experience to draw upon, we are achieving remarkable success toward our goal of being the best integrated design firm in the world.
The Stantec Buildings Group is comprised of approximately 4,000 staff, in six countries and over 100 offices. The ongoing success of the Stantec Buildings Group is highly dependent on the quality and performance of our leaders working collectively across all disciplines and leadership levels.
Our California architecture and engineering practice is seeking a Healthcare Principal. In our California practice, we have 150 architectural team members across 8 locations. Our Health Sector team is an award winning, globally recognized leader in design. Our passion for what we do and progressive approach to design has made us a design leader for more than five decades. Every day we strive to create healing spaces—those that nurture the human spirit, and inspire bonds with our local communities.
We are seeking a Principal level candidate with demonstrated:
- Leadership in the identification of, evaluation of, and execution of potential project and client development opportunities.
- Capacity to work in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic healthcare planning and project execution.
- Leadership in the identification of strategic skills, and recruitment, mentorship, and development of those skills within our existing and growing team of healthcare professionals.
- California based, and specifically OSHPD related experience and documented portfolio.
- Capacity to participate in national and international strategic development while maintaining focus on the development of our position in the California market.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Degree in Architecture, preferably with California registration.
- 15+ years of experience working with multidisciplinary teams on a wide variety of healthcare projects
- Experience with responding to Requests for Proposals, Expression of Interests, Statement of Qualifications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, coordination, and leadership skills.
- Resident in California.