Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions.
With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths.
With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career.
In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
-This position is REMOTE however, candidates must be able totravel to several sites in Michigan on a weekly basis.
-Responsible for the daily operation of the CDI workflow.
-Actively participate in daily work load.
-Assists inscheduling staff and provides input on personnel actions.
- Monitors andreports allrequired performance measures for the CDI area.
-Provides interpretation of function or department policies.
-Serves as HIM liaison in meetings regarding the CDI workflow.
Other Duties andResponsibilities:
- Handles special requests
- Performs monthlyaudits of verified records.
- Meets daily with CDI Supervisor/Manager to discuss issues/problems/concerns/opportunities
- Work with the Corporate Compliance area to determine and detect any identified issues.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Practice.
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) required as well as maintenance of Continuing Education Units
- Experience as a Clinical Documentation Specialist required. Inpatient coding experiencedesired.
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of acute care nursing experience, as normally obtained through a Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN) and at least five years of current acute hospital care experience (i.e. medical/surgical unit, intensive care).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to integrate knowledge.
- Prioritization and organizational skills required.
- Ability to educate all members of the healthcare team related to clinical documentation.