The Director of Patient Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic manager who is seeking a career avenue into the Food Service industry. This position is responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer service of the Food & Nutrition Services Department within a hospital setting. You will help ensure client/customer service & satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations. Lead the Food & Nutrition service department in the absence of the Director of Food & Nutrition services. You will assist in the responsibility for all foodservice-related activities and be primarily involved in patient meal assembly and delivery; including CBORD management, quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree, preferred
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of professional experience in clinical or patient services management in an acute care setting, preferred
- ServSafe® Certified
- Supervisory experience in a medium to large sized food service operation(s)
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare related environment
- Some knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, nursing and hospital leadership, customer and associate levels
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs including CBORD, healthcare interfacing, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
Compass Group has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 50 companies changing the world!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: JM10301782741