Executive Director I
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
We're passionate about serving seniorsâ¦are you? Now's your chance to build a leadership career with Brookdale.
Our executive directors inspire, engage and change lives. We're looking for someone with management experience and a desire to make a difference.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
* Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality associates
* Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that maintain and enhance resident stability, independence and satisfaction
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
* Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Two years executive director or related administrator experience
* Must have IN Health Care Administrator or Nursing Home Administrator License to qualify per state regulations
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates