DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network In-Home Services (IHS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to millions of customers across the country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented, dynamic and driven employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Specialists and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services. DISH is changing the way people communicate and IHS is the face of that change to our customers!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Region Manager oversees all administration, warehouse and installation activities of the assigned Territory; which includes several Operations Managers, multiple Field Operations Supervisors, the entire Warehouse function of several facilities, and hundreds of DISH Installation Technicians. This inspirational leader will ensure a high level of profitability, overall customer service/satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, training, internal and external business growth, and maximize asset utilization in order to achieve company goals. This position also plays a crucial role in further developing the company, every single day. This postions regional offices are located in Richmond, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Salisbury, MD and Baltimore, MD.
Other areas of focus include:
- Directing P&L responsibilities and managing spending and inventory control within the Territory assigned.
- Achieving installation, customer service, and performance metric goals for the Territory assigned.
- Working autonomously in a fast paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple projects, and working to find solutions under tight time frames.
- Overseeing all hiring, training and supervision of employees, as well as performance management, performance metrics, customer feedback, site visits, personal and team observations and feedback within the Territory.
- Traveling to meet and collaborate with team members and attend company meetings, functions, and training.
- Coaching, leading, and mentoring multiple levels of the organization on a continuous basis.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Successful Region Managers possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University strongly preferred and 5+ years related experience; including 2years supervisory/management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing multiple sites in a large Territory.
- Compelling Leadership Philosophy with the ability to develop managers; especially in the areas of performance coaching and leadership skills in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Experience with P&L responsibilities, including budget overview and cost controls with a history of understanding and driving performance metrics.
- Proven history of successfully managing multiple or conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexibility and comfort with traveling up to 75%.
- Superb presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, across multiple levels of the organization.
- Well versed in technology and the curiosity to continue to learn and introduce cutting edge options to drive business initiatives.
At Dish Network, we are proud to offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a full benefits package and bonus opportunity.
- Performance bonus (up to $ 20,000 a year)
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick time
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary Dish Network programming
Job ID 2017-41014