JPMorgan Chase is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader ininvestmentbanking,financial services for consumers and small business, commercialbanking,financial transaction processing,asset management, and privateequity. JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.Recruiting is critical component to the firm’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptionalrecruiting organization. The mission of the CampusRecruiting team is to provide a best-in-classexperience tostudents that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team isresponsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where youwant to be. In this role, you will play an integral role in identifying, driving and coordinating cross-firmrecruitment efforts at key schools in North America. The relationship manager is primarilyresponsible for developing relationships with campus Career Services personnel andinternal JPMorgan Chase stakeholders andrecruiting staff to ensure consistency in delivering the firm’s program opportunities in our CampusRecruitment efforts. Key Programs:
- Summer Analyst Programs – ten-week internshipexperience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for full-time Analyst Program hiring.
- Full-time Analyst Programs –two-year entry-level hiring program that helps new employees build key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, and structured training and development.
- Take primary responsibility for ensuring exceptional candidateexperience with campus events and programs, and for delivering candidate volume, from assigned schools.
- Manage the engagement model with assigned colleges and universities key to our school-based sourcing strategy. Serve as the escalation point on behalf of JPMorgan Chase, ensuring high quality relationships with Career Services partners, balancing the needs of the school and the firm.
- Understand the current school relationships held by each line of business and program, and make recommendations to the Head of Firm wide University Relations and key internal stakeholders about future relationships and strategy.
- Manage campus recruiters in the execution of event strategies at assigned schools, ensuring the firm’s programs are coordinated in their recruiting efforts on campus (e.g. networking events, interviews, club sponsorships).
- Work to maximize firmwide diversity strategies and identify new opportunities, including pipelining strategies, external partnerships and working with campus diversity offices and councils.
- Manage the internal executive engagement model for assigned schools and ensure necessary participation of appropriate business representatives in campus recruiting activities and programs.
- Coordinate closely with the global employer brand team and campus recruiting leadership to develop annual schedules and activities (on campus and virtual) to maximize marketing and interviewing activities at assigned schools. Ensure appropriate coordination within the team and negotiate schedules and deadlines with universities as required.
- Ensure that the relevant University Relations policies and processes are appropriately controlled.
Strategy & Data AnalysisResponsibilities
- Analyze various university metrics (diversity representation, course of study, alumnae career preferences) to drive school selection decisions.
- Partner to centralize and standardize firm wide campus data, such as eventschedules, application analysis, school rankings and competitor intelligence.
- Work with technology and the campus infrastructure managers to ensure appropriate university, diversity and school team reporting globally.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than 6 years of business or recruiting experience; ideal candidate has prior experience working in university relations or career services
- 2+ years Project Management experience; demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
- Strong and demonstrated focus on customer or candidateexperience
- Ability and comfort with taking calculated risks to achieve better results
- Experience navigating a dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate appropriate decision-making and respond to feedback
- Ability to handle HR information and data both confidentially and sensitively
- High standards and attention to detail; strong planning and time management skills
- Highly consultative and decisive partner to clients; excellent relationship manager and experience influencing senior executives
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills; data analysis ability a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- Passion for working with and assessing university students
- Knowledge of financial services a plus
- Event planning experience a plus
- Heavy travelrequired during peak on-campus seasons (50% or more of time)
Req #: 170106207