LogicMonitor is empowering tomorrow's IT today through our SaaS based monitoring platform.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Location, location, location. You'll be working right in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. Our walls are bright, snacks are plentiful, as are the opportunities to do fun things. If you’re feeling stressed or maybe just competitive, play some ping pong or take the company up on one of it’s many sponsored recreational activities (think: yoga, soccer, rock climbing). Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, as we have an office in Austin, Singapore, London, and booming Chengdu, China. LogicMonitor is the place to be!
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a talented, hardworking, high-integrity product marketing leader with intelligence, energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our expanding portfolio of monitoring solutions. Although this is a leadership role, hands-on and roll-up your sleeves work is required and will be key to success.
- Lead the team responsible for new product and services introductions and crafting go-to-market campaigns.
- Accelerate revenue growth by working with our sales and service provider teams to deliver effective product marketing programs
- Work closely with the demand gen and event marketing leaders to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to support sales activation.
- Drive LogicMonitor presence at industry, partner and third party events, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & partners to drive growth in key markets.
- Serve as our product and services champion with press, analysts and other key influencers
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages that unlock new markets.
- Create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle.
- 10+ years of experience marketing in a high tech or innovative company
- Dynamic, bold personality with ability to successfully drive projects with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals
- Experience with business processes like sales, finance, operations, marketing, and customer support
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise software. Experience w/monitoring tools is a plus.
- Ability to present clearly and concisely in front of executives, vendors, partners, press, analysts and customers
- Proven creative thinker who generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas with limited guidance
- Proven track record in crafting compelling product positioning
- Experience working with direct distribution teams and channel partners
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (incl viral on-message product demo videos, sharp and succinct slide pitch-decks, and demos)
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- MBA preferred, but not required.
If you want to be considered for this great opportunity send us a resume and cover letter explaining to us why you are the best candidate we could ever find and how you fit against the qualifications and requirements described above.