Pay Rate: $
Service Desk Supervisor to support our newly created Sales & Service Center in Reno, Nevada.
The IT Service Desk Supervisor will be responsible for IT Service Desk coordination and provision of proper support services for the end-users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the IT Service Desk which acts as the central point of contact and first level for computing support.
- Act as primary liaison and provide customer service to the end-user community
- Accept requests for IT services or problem reports from end-user community and gather necessary information to adequately enter it into the incident tracking system
- In cases within own areas of expertise, directly respond to the request by providing effective resolution using online support tools and remote desktop access
- Provide effective incident and problem resolution and management
- Direct the request or problem to the most appropriate support area (e.g. specialist) if required
- Report on the incident resolution and monitor service level requirements and achievements.
- Proactively follow up with user to ensure that requests or incidents have been satisfactorily handled
- Maintain the service catalog
- Prioritize service improvement requests and identify gaps for future functionality
- Consult with team, management and customers to develop and deliver appropriate technical solutions and enhancements
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of information technology service management standards and concepts including ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) framework
- Knowledge and experience with service desk management systems (HEAT, Remedyforce, ServiceNow is a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of common computing hardware and desktop software applications for both Mac and Windows
- Familiarity with directory services, email setup, networking concepts and protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving abilities
- Proven success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational, customer service and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical experience
- Self-motivated individual
- A Certified Computer Engineer
- ITIL (Information TechnologyInfrastructure Library) Certification
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this job.
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.