In the role of the regional IT Cost Manager working in Toronto Canada you will be part of the Global PMO and Cost Mangement Team. You will be responsible for regional coordination, monitoring and management of IT costs, including costs incurred for baseline, discretionary and project activities, while ensuring adherence across regional IT to MCBC financial policies, processes, and standards. Provides financial analysis including trending, allocations, and accrual of costs to ensure Local & Regional Total Cost of Ownership is understood and efficiencies are identified and effectively managed.
Reporting requirements include supporting Regional Leadership with adhoc financial project needs and communicates the financial information relevant to IT to key regional IT and associated stakeholders, the relevant finance department, applicable vendors, project leadership & executive steering committees, etc.
This position reports to Senior Manager of IT Cost Management and works closely with regional cost managers/specialists, business partners, the portfolio management team, invoice analysts, regional finance and IT leadership.
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of multiple baseline, provider and project budgets, including capturing all relevant labour, 3rd party, software and other IT related costs.
- Manages, approves and coordinates procurement procedures to purchase items/resources/3rd party services associated with regional IT and associated project activities.
- Reports the results of financial decisions to the regional IT Leadership team for service, project and IT management decisions.
- Responsible for and understands the interdependency between the various IT cost drivers (infrastructure, network, labour, consulting etc…) and can articulate the impact of changes to Finance for proper Financial reporting and consolidation
- Understands complex Foreign Exchange impacts on IT budgets and purchases, tracks productivity initiatives for proper reporting to IT leadership and corporate finance as required.
- Supports and deputises for the Global IT Cost Model Manager. Supports maintenance of the IT cost model and the formulation of the IT LRP and AOP in a timely and professional fashion.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
The Other Qualifications:
- University degree in accounting/finance or business
- 5+ years progressive financeexperience, IT financeexperience would be an asset
- Managedfinancial processes in an IT environment including understanding project budgets, baseline cost drivers, assets in service processes and contract invoice processing
- Experience with procurement policies is preferred
- You are a self started with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to represent IT finance function with limited management involvement
- Have a process oriented thinking approach with strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills - enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- 10% travelrequired. Must be able to travel to the U.S (Denver or Milwaukee).
- You have strong Microsoft excel skills, working knowledge of SAP would be an asset