About Our Company
Building on 30 years of experience as a pricing intelligence pioneer, RetailData equips retailers to win consumers and drive growth. We fuel retailer strategy and systems with timely and accurate data insight and unparalleled pricing expertise. Our clients benefit from omni-channel, normalized, and actionable pricing intelligence at massive scale. Our pricing intelligence informs decision-making and on-target pricing strategy to maximize business impact.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a District Manager in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This position is responsible for managing the specialized work performed by Data Collectors to ensure satisfactory completion of client requirements. The territory for this area will be Utah and Nevada. Territories are subject to change based on business needs.
This position offers:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- 401K (after 1000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (after 1 year of service)
- Flexible Spending (FSA) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Effectively works with Client Services Team, Logistics Team and Data Collectors to be solutions-focused with the overall goal of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding all internal processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assumes responsibility for all District outcomes and results.
- Provides timely updates to the client service organization regarding any potential issues on audit delivery, timing, completeness or accuracy.
- Responsible for the training and on-going development of Data Collectors in District, including training on basic handheld operation, understanding client collection criteria and how to complete all check types. Retrains existing Data Collectors when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate staff levels of Data Collectors to complete clients' schedule (including ad hoc special projects) without incurring significant labor costs such as overtime, drive time, and mileage.
- Interviews potential candidates, makes final hiring decisions and trains new Data Collectors.
- Schedules re-audits to ensure integrity of data collected in District.
- Responsible for scheduling work for all Data Collectors in District and meeting labor requirements for special/ad hoc requests.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with client in-store personnel and works to protect the reputation of the company.
- Responsible for traveling to local areas within the assigned District to develop and maintain good working relationships with Data Collector staff.
- Responsible for motivating and engaging Data Collectors through telephone, email, and in-person discussions.
- Responsible for ensuring that weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly schedules and metrics are met.
- Follows up with Data Collectors and enters notes on job monitor for all late or pending audits.
- Manages Data Collector performance by providing regular feedback, coaching and takes corrective action when needed.
- Responsible for working closely with administrative departments within the organization and ensuring all policies and procedures are administered and followed.
- Troubleshoots handheld problems, when possible.
- Performs all Data Collector functions and responsibilities when needed.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to work independently and enjoys a challenge. A Bachelor's degree in Business Management or other related field; and a minimum of 5 years operational and supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. Valid unsuspended driver's license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance required.