We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The Princeton, NJ office is in need of a full time Senior Construction Administrator with an architectural and construction background with an emphasis on building Architectural systems. This person will coordinate communications between HDR team members and project leadership, and the Client and Construction team members at the construction site. Interface with HDR leads on submittals and help HDR leads with priorities for construction/field.Interface with field issues/supplying photos, background to HDR leads for resolution.Involve in RFI resolution / priorities with HDR leadsReview of architectural shop drawings. Communicate & Coordinate HDR lead visits and agendas for timely review/resolution of construction. Structure meetings to resolve field/design issues with both HDR lead and CMProvide onsite CA services.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture or closely related field
• 10+ years’ experience with field representation positions during construction
• Architectural Registration
• Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit and familiarity with related tools and process, Prolog experience a plus.
• Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
• Master's degree
• Experience in the areas of healthcare, educational, civic, science and research facilities.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.