We are currently seeking an Associate, Scrum Master and Project Manager to join our Legal Technology Team, delivering solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients. The portfolio is experiencing significant change and growth as we work to build out strategic unifying Legal l platforms, reporting and automating legal-centric workflows. These projects will ensure applications provide a simple and intuitive way for all JPMC Legal staff, in all locations, to navigate and manage their legal information. Projects include cloud-minded design, Agile practices, tool standardization and automated delivery in modernizing Legal technology.
The Scrum Master and Project Manager will work directly with technology teams and Legal stakeholders to set priorities, articulate technical solutions and manage the budget and implementation of multiple projects. In the role, you will have influencing responsibilities with the business users and will work as part of a collaborative team of software professionals. You will be responsible across the full project and software development life cycle (SDLC) for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation to satisfy business requirements. You will be working directly with business analysts, other project managers and development team members developing innovative technology solutions including user interfaces, middle-tier and server-side components, and will need to ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security & control policies.
Individual will identify, assess, and document business and functional requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Project Manager.
- Demonstrated expertise driving programs in Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Application Development or Software Engineering role
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical members of the organization including senior management
- Experience managing a global matrix team including onshore and offshore resources
- Experience managing vendors and their solutions
- Understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills - capable of objectively reviewing and understanding issues and tenacious in seeking quick, creative solutions and removing impediments
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft products-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project Office
- Experience in managing software application releases
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Req #: 170102047