Senior Manager, PIN Consulting
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
The Career Opportunity: This role will use your analytical, business, and client-facing communication skills, while leveraging your knowledge of the automotive industry. You will also have the opportunity to pursue new business development opportunities enabling your career growth within the PIN Automotive Consulting team.
- Provide in depth analysis and consulting to automotive clients. (Hypothesize what is happening; utilize data to prove or disprove the hypothesis; present data and findings)
- Evaluate and analyze the automotive marketplace to identify risks and opportunities for clients
- Present team members and clients with analysis supporting decisions related to sales, pricing, and marketing strategy
- Proactively assist in determining client needs and help develop new analytical solutions to satisfy those needs
- BA/BS degree in Business related field: Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science etc. required [Masters / MBA highly desirable]
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience*
- Knowledge of and interest in the automotive industry highly preferred, experience with consumer products or with management consulting firms also preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to think quickly on feet
- Outstanding analytical/problem solving and data analysis skills (ability to see the story through the data)
- Strong proficiency in Excel (ability to work with large, complex and dynamic datasets) and PowerPoint as well as balance of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interact effectively with people including senior management both within clients and internally at J.D. Power
- Thrives on tackling difficult problems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.