The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Mid- Market Advanced Technology Account Executive is primarily responsible for:
· Building relationships within an assigned region in person and selling Zones technology solutions to clients.
· Driving profitably and developing target accounts in partnership with centralized account executives assigned to portfolios.
· Providing in-depth customer technology roadmaps and client account strategies; and collaboratively working with account executives to uncover new sales opportunities
· Developing partnerships with OEM Field Sales Representatives and optimizing joint selling opportunities
· Building market awareness of Zones’ global capabilities and Diversity status through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
· Bachelor's degreepreferred, with minimum of 5 years direct, field-based technology solutions salesexperience and 5 years of industry experience in a direct quota driven sales role; value added reseller preferred
· Deep understanding of technologies and solution selling experience with a history of performance that drive Zones solutions such as Data Center, Unified Communications, Security, IOT, Cloud and/or Mobility and solid “in territory” relationships with partners such as Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft, AWS preferred
· Proven record of successfully hunting and acquiring new mid-market size business working with the C- level executives
· Experience teaming collaboratively with an inside account executive in a high-volume and fast- paced professional environment preferred
· Familiarity with a CRM System for strategic pipeline management preferred