Based in Bentonville, Arkansas and reporting to the Director of Sales, the National Account Manager will manage all aspects of the sales and profit to Walmart and other U.S. retailers as defined by Director of Sales. This dynamic and highly qualified Consumer Products Group sales professional with proven track record of success will effectively drive new product distribution, promotions and category management selling the complete line of Helen of Troy Health & Home (HOT H&H) products into multiple channels of trade. Power brands include; Honeywell, PUR, Vicks, Braun, Stinger and other market leaders. Home Environment categories include; air cleaners, fans, heaters, humidifiers, water purification and lawn & garden products. Health Care categories include; humidifiers, vaporizers, thermometers and hot/cold therapy products.
This diversified and experienced National Account Manager will directly manage customer sales and profits for assigned accounts, as well as manufacturer's representatives where appropriate. National Account responsibilities require approximately 25% travel and 75% in Bentonville, AR office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements marketing programs in support of product distribution and profit goals with focus on developing strategic customer partnerships.
- Execute sales plan by preparing for and conducting customer calls with appropriate Buyer/General Merchandising Manager/VP level with goal of attaining category leadership.
- Effectively manage Sales and Expenses to maximize ROI deliverables.
- Manages relationship with manufacturer's representatives to ensure quality of service, sales and profit goals are being met.
- Provides input to Product Marketing and Demand Planning to support effective account management.
- Attends trades shows as necessary.
- Attends off-site Sales and Marketing meetings as necessary.
- Drive leadership to supporting Sales Service teammates.
- Hire, train and manage manufacturer’s representatives as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field desired. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7years previous sales management experience calling on major retail accounts.
- Prefer 10+ years strong CPG background National Account Management experience.
- Previous experience must be in consumer products industry selling to multiple classes of trade including food and drug, mass merchandisers, house wares and hardware retailers. Walmart and Sam’s Club experiencepreferred.
- Proficiency in all aspects of CPG Sales Analytics, Forecasting, Promotional Planning and Pricing.
- Prior sales management experience to include direct and/or indirect sales forces preferred.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written skills, and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with leadership qualities to effectively work in cross function team atmosphere (Mktg, Ops, Sales, Fin, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to fast paced retailsales/marketing environment.
- Proficiency in Walmart Retail Link.
- Proficiency in general business analytics tools; Nielsen, NPD, IRI, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We can offer you
- A fast-paced & positive work environment
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits; including Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Onsite gym, cafeteria and free coffee
- Discounts on company products
**Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis**
To learn more about Kaz USA, Inc. select the link: www.kaz.com
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Jessa Snyder at (915) 225-5875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties, education/experience/skills requirement of the position at any time.