Who We Are:
Do you crave innovation? At Bandwidth, we live for it. We power some of the most exciting brands and technology on the internet with our developed products in intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network. Simply changing the way people communicate, connect and do business. What We Are Looking For:
The business is currently recruiting a Product Manager to help drive the planning, development, and launch of new initiatives within the scope of phone number management. This is a fast-paced role that involves solving important business challenges every day.
The Product Manager works within a critical vehicle to Bandwidth services: Phone Numbers. Customers use phone numbers for inbound calling, Messaging, and 9-1-1 services.
The Product Manager’s responsibilities range from, operational (go to market execution), strategic (prioritization of development resources), to visionary (market discovery of ‘what’s next’). The Product Manager will report to the overall Product Lead for Numbers.
What You'll Do:
- A subject matter expert of phone numbers – a knowledge of how Bandwidth acquires, maintains, transfers from other providers, and regulatory aspects. It’s a plus to be one already, but if not, you are excited about learning.
- Be or become a sage of wisdom for the Bandwidth Dashboard platform (UI and API), which is the primary vehicle for how customers interact with phone numbers.
- Form a close working relationship withother PLs, as many opportunities within number management serve otherproducts (Messaging, 9-1-1, Voice).
- Discover and advocate investment opportunities for growth; a forward-looking view that begs the question, ‘what’s next?’ Develop product ideas into product concepts that can be reviewed and validated with potential customers.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a Product Management discipline. Experiencewithtelecommunications and software preferred.
- BS/BA degree is required.
- Experience launching new software products, particularly in the communications industry, and demonstration of keen UX awareness.
- Vendor management and negotiation
- Familiarity with the telecom and mobile industries is preferred
- A fearless, never-settle, attitude that will challenge the way we do things and refuse to accept the status quo. Make us even better than we are today.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.