Working for Holiday Retirement
There’s something very satisfying about working for a company that cares for seniors. Where everything you do, in whatever capacity, is contributing to someone else’s happiness.
Our seniors aren’t the only ones benefiting from your employment here – you will, too. If you have a passion for helping others, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Product Standards & Fleet Management you will wear several ‘hats’. As a product standards expert, you will work with the facilities/maintenance team to determine the best product to fit each of our needs, and then work with the procurement team to create supplier relationships and secure favorable pricing. This role will be asked to take an active role in design and selection of large interior common area renovation projects. You will also act as a primary liaison for all fleet related activities, primarily managing the work of our national fleet vendors.
Product Standards & Fleet Manager:
- Make product selections and recommendations for the facilities and maintenance teams. (items could range from furniture and flooring to roof top units and kitchen equipment).
- Create documentation to support the reasons for each standard spec selection.
- Work closely with Procurement, Operations, and Facilities field teams to specify products for use in various construction and maintenance projects.
- Act as liaison for any external designers as necessary.
- Manage the activities of fleet vendors.
- Track condition of fleet and make recommendations for replacements as needed.
- Participate in budget development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.S.) Architecture and or Interior Design preferred; additional Industry experience and certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in interior design, product specifications/selection, desired.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in Building Materials, Construction Projects and/or Facility Management
- Proven track record in ability to successfully oversee project managers, contractors and vendors
- Skilled at analyzing specifications
- Excellent communication skills; knows when/how to keep stakeholders abreast of possible issues
- Experience with, and ability to, maintain a sense of order while handling multiple project tasks at different properties
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Demonstrated flexible and efficient time management and organization skills and ability to prioritize workload.
Req ID: 64015