At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business System Analyst to join our team in Bellevue, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
- Perform functional analysis planning and monitoring activities
- Create functional documents
- Review business requirements and elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Prioritize and organize requirements/assigned tickets/enhancements
- Communicate requirements to various stakeholders
- Create and manage reusable requirements
- Develop and understand the true business needs and perform system analysis aligned to business needs
- Analyze requirements from functional areas to determine conflicts and where other requirements may exist
- Lead, mentor, and train other functional analysts
- Specify and analyze functional and system requirements for baseline projects
- 5+ years experience
- Exposure to business domain knowledge
- IT systems ( BW, BO or IDW ) and application knowledge and database systems
- 2+ years of development or support experience in area of BW, BO,IDW or database systems
- Ability to understand the larger context of problems, opportunities, and needs
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to interact positively and build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 8697