Who is Pryor Learning Solutions?
We are one of the most comprehensive business skills training resources worldwide. Our organization offers affordable, practical and convenient business training for professionals in every industry and sector. With40+ years of experience and more than 10 million satisfied customers, we continue to provide superior training to meet training needs. We offer:
- Unlimited access to 500+ eLearning courses, including videos, webinars, certification prep, and eBooks, that can be accessed through our complimentary robust Learning Management System (LMS) or dispatched through a customer’s existing LMS
- Face-to-face training sessions
- Curriculum mapping and marketingsupport to meet our customers’ goals
- CEU/CPE/HRCI/PDU credits
Why are we hiring now?
We are experiencing growth in our eLearning training solutions. We are looking for Senior Account Managers in large metropolitan areas to tap into this ever-growing potential.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for selling eLearning training solutions to meet enterprise needs. The SAM will reach his or her sales goals of growing new business opportunities of $30,000+ accounts through effective identification of strategic accounts and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will develop profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Generate Leads/interest from 500-2,000+ employee-sized companies.
- Solve customer business problems by selling eLearning training solutions called Pryor Plus (PP) through an in-depth needs analysis & consult/recommend solutions.
- Build relationships with clients to create long-term revenue.
- Prospects for accounts with a large potential.
- Achieves sales quotas and growth target set by the organization.
- Maintains a high closing percentage on accounts over $30,000.
- Manages the launching of large accounts.
- Minimum of 3years direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experiencewith customer relationship management software.
We offer a competitive base plus commission/bonus compensation plan, along with a benefit package.
- Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Position is based in a large metropolitan area. Candidate will be required to travel to all customer locations. No relocation provided for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nashville, TN
- selling: 2years