Senior Manager, Brand
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Job Req # 537383
Consumer Products Company is looking for:
POSITION: Senior Manager, Branding
LOCATION: Snellville Georgia Area (northeast Atlanta)
SALARY: $115-125K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ Years in Brand Management background
RELOCATION: Assistance available.
Drive and manage all aspects of innovation from idea to launch. Includes insight development and testing, crafting the mix, business case modeling, communication & POS assets, and sell-in through each stage gate.
Holistic and detail understanding of portfolio in context of company, customer, and competition and make strategic recommendations for expansion or rationalization
Manage Advertising & Marketing budgets with an eye for driving efficiencies and effectiveness
Development and presentation of activities and strategies to senior management as well as briefing and managing agencies on day to day basis
Develop media strategy recommendations throughout the year and seek ongoing optimization opportunities
Become the brand expert through ongoing analysis, consumer insights, and knowledge of category dynamics and competition
Brand interface with global regions
Lead a large cross-functional team to overcome executional and logistical hurdles to meet aggressive in-market timing
Knowledge & Skills Required:
•Bachelor's Degreerequired, MBA ideal
•5-7 years experiencerequired
• Innovation leadership experience - ability to apply critical/creative thinking to get things done
• Learning and strategic agility – demonstrate a proven record of learning from successes and failures and the ability to create and execute a vision
• Thrive in a dynamic, lean, and structured environment with proven record of completing projects on time in full through excellent cross functional team management, leadership, and influence
• Demonstrate bias for action with high energy and commitment level
• Experience in understanding, assessing, creating and delivering digital (especially social media) that lead to great work and results.
• Proven record of drive and initiative with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical / quantitative acumen with strong knowledge of key syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI) and experience developing business cases
• Strong project management skills and understanding of NPD process from ideation to execution.
• Clear demonstration of external orientation, team leadership, team commitment, influencing others
• Self-starter who takes initiative and speaks their mind
• 5 years relevant work experience in marketing or brand management.