Across Borders Management Consulting Group (ABMCG) out of Central Florida. We are looking Business Development/Account Manager (Staffing).
At ABMCG Success is rewarded with a great salary and commission incentive.
We are looking for candidates who have a solid staffing experience and an established book of business.
This is a Full Time position
Please do not apply if you do not have staffing experience
ABMCG puts top talent together with diverse employers, from start-ups to Fortune 1 corporations.
- We understand our clients’ needs, both talent and our clients with a deep expertise in IT and business processes.
- We draw from a vast, constantly-updating resource pool with candidates from across the globe.
- We specialize in the domains we know best.
As a Business Development Manager/Account Manager in the staffing world, you will collaborate with both our customers and potential candidates to find the right people, with the right skills, for the right positions. This role is perfect for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for generating and maintaining business relationships.
- The Account Manager (Staffing) will be Identifying and building relationships with new clients, to assist them with their staffing needs.
- The Business Development Manager (Talent Acquisition) will be networking and cold calling to set new client meetings to uncover new business opportunities.
- The Account Manager (Staffing) will Work withrecruiters to manage the delivery process for your clients’ orders.
- The Business Development Manager (Talent Acquisition) will build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
- The Account manager (Talent Acquisition) will Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients
- The Account Manager (Staffing) will work on Lead generation, using sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects
- Ongoing account management, including client contact with all managerial levels to figure out a candidate's fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs
- The Account Manager (Staffing) will have Previous experience in selling staffing services.
- The Business Development Manager (Staffing) will be a Self-starter with an ownership mentality
- The Account Manager (Talent Acquisition) will have the desire for growth and a willingness to develop oneself both personally/professionally.
- The Account Manager (Staffing) will have high energy with a positive attitude
- The Business Development Manager (Staffing) will experience in a team-oriented environment
- Someone who already has contacts in the Central Florida/ Florida area and has a solid pipeline of business.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 3 - 5 years
Existing book of Business: 5 years