Lead teams to achieve best in class target states related to unmatched: employeeexperiences; memberexperiences; and contact center performance. Oversees Service &Sales Strategy delivering the mission through the development and implementation of an industry leading needs assessment process, offer management optimization tactics, front-line management routines, coaching routines and practices, andonboarding and on-going training and development strategies. This position will also beresponsiblefor scorecard intent and development.
- Provides oversight, direction, and leads the organization’s sales practices and offer management (sales).
- Builds and fosters a sales team that is positioned to provide overall management of sales and service strategy execution.
- Defines and implements a multi-year plan for front-line contact center employee development and progression with key milestones, deliverables, and realization targets. Includes role intent, management practices, and coaching routines.
- Develops, implements, and sustains enterprise strategies and tactics to drive offer management optimization as well as an industry leading needs assessment process.
- Cultivates high-performing teams with focus on communication and collaboration across all levels of the enterprise to influence and reach consensus with key decision makers/stakeholders within the organization.
- Sets operational policy policies and directs sales improvements based on customer and performance analytics, while developing and executing innovative sales/merchandising programming.
- Provides sales strategy alignment and execution through front-line management and coaching routines as well as onboarding and on-going training and development strategies.
- Ensures a well-balanced customer needs-based sales approach while maintaining superior service.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required.
- 8 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, candidates are also evaluated against job related competencies that are aligned with performance expectations for this role. These competencies are referred to as USAA Leadership Imperatives and are contained in the attached addendum.
Job Number: R0013084