Senior Financial Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
The senior financial analyst is responsible for performing day-to-day financial statement analysis and reporting for assigned functional areas. This includes researching variances and trends as determined by review or by departmental requests.
Responsible for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial closes. Provides assistance with external reporting and analysis for all third parties. This position handles annual financial and capital budget preparation.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting or a related field.
- MBA and /or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general accounting, auditing, and/or finance including 2 years’ experience with People Soft Financial system.
- Three (3) years hospital and/or non-profit accounting experience preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must possess advanced computer skills, a high level of analytical ability, and the ability to work independently.