Directs the strategic capability of the HR organization within assigned business unit(s) on all human capital issues.
- Partners with business unit leaders to develop and deliver strategic human resource solutions to achieve defined business unit goals.
- Acts as the lead consultant in providing strategic, financial, and operational direction for assigned HR programs.
- Diagnoses organization issues and determines root causes to develop evidence-based recommendations, business cases, and action plans.
- Directs and manages staff.
- Creates and implements an integrated human resources and operating plan that aligns people strategies with current and emerging business strategies. Participates in regular assessments of the organization's strengths and risks, regulatory and industry trends, and labor market dynamics as they relate to the operational, financial and clinical drivers of the organization.
- Leads organization efforts to maintain positive associate relations through consistent application of policies and procedures, effective associate communication, relevant management training and timely issue resolution. Maintains accountability for the system-wide standardization, development, communication and management of human resource policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with leaders at all levels in the organization to define and execute change initiatives that advance the mission, promote values integration, increase organization effectiveness and improve results. Supports and integrates national initiatives and strategies. Represents the assigned business unit’s perspective, needs and current practices in the development of human resources programs and initiatives.
- Creates and executes plans to integrate national initiatives with local initiatives to optimize organization capability and effectiveness. Develops appropriate communications, training and support to engage associates and leaders.
- Bachelor's Level Degree is required
- Master's Degreepreferred
- Ten years of Human Resources experience working at the enterprise level of a large organization with 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience in Healthcare and Insurance industries preferred.
Job ID: 225248