The Quality Manager helps us to achieve our goals by developing quality improvement plans, facilitating training, and assisting local leadership with overall quality initiatives.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
The Quality Manager will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Providing input to the Operations Manager and Store Managers in the recruitment and selection of new associates
- Develop Quality Improvement Plans and partner with Store Managers and Operations Managers to implement and monitor progress
- Facilitating training classes for all newly hired Technicians/Repair Specialist within the market
- Developing a comprehensive quarterly Ride Along and Ride After plan with all Techs/Repair Specialists for coaching, job improvement and assessment purposes. This is to ensure that assessments are completed twice a year for all associates and quarterly for those who are not performing up to our quality standards
- Providing input to the Operations Mangers and Store Managers in developing and delivering performance reviews
- Partnering with the Operations and Store Managers to ensure all technicians are aware of their individual performance, store performance and market performance around the pertinent KPIs
- Overseeing and conducting training and implementation of all new tools and procedures
- Ensuring MRM practices are adhered to
- Conducting individualized technician refresher training as needed.
- Facilitates monthly safety meetings
- Ensures all testing and certifications are current for all Technicians and Repair Specialists
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding of the market's quality goals by:
- Ensuring all technicians are performing quality installations, using the Belron Way of Fitting
- Reviewing casualty losses and ensuring practices (retraining, process improvements) are in place to minimize or prevent them from occurring in the future
- Reviewing warranties and ensuring practices (retraining, process improvements) are in place to prevent them from occurring in the future.
- Ensuring all safety practices are being followed and personal protection equipment is being worn to prevent injuries.
- Ten years installation experience, Safetech 4.0 Installation and Repair certified, plus two years supervisory and/or training and teaching experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- Ten plus years of proven experience in a leadership role leading the development and implementation of technical training programs
- Ability to travel up to 70%