- Manage the QC administrative support team across 166 cost center falling under the control of the President of Quick Cat.
- Support QC President with executive administrative task directly or through allocation/delegation to QC administrative staff.
- Have P&L oversight to ensure intercompany transfers and expense reallocation take place when necessary (i.e. 136 subs payments or Diane Storch & ACSI).
- Oversee 1099 payouts including T&E and hourly rates.
- Work with QC Director of Property Claims and various team members on 1099 portal pilot and implementation.
- Approve timesheets and PTO in ADP.
- Work with AVP of Claims Services for SLA on admin integration and workload balance.
- Approve Aestiva expense reports.
- Manage variable work capacity issues caused by spikes in workloads for specific tasks and/or vacations/illness.
- Responsible for oversight of admin workloads and reporting to senior management any capacity issues
- Organize backup plans of support staff for T&E and 1099 pay during PTO or sick days
- Understand work flow and provide insight to management on continuous improvement
- At the instruction of QC President, coordinate the on-boarding process of all new QC employees. Coordinate with HR completion of the employment and benefits documentation. Coordinate all documentation required for any new hire to access systems. Coordinate acquisition/order of all equipment, vehicles etc. required to enable a new hire to be immediately effective at date of hire.
- Coordinate basic training program for all new hires & subcontractors re: systems and lines of communication
- Direct staff in the organization of programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling eventbudget.
- Liaison with marketing to keep QC marketing materials current
- Manage the preparation of confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Oversee the preparation of complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing and typing written correspondence and responses to routine external correspondence. Type memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents
- Conduct performance management of administrative support team
- May arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
Control and oversee orders of office supplies at the various locations and ensure colleagues are identified for the maintenance of local office supplies and break areas.
- The Director of Administrative Services reports to the President of Quick Cat.
- Directs and plans the workflow of staff members, responsibility for hiring, coaching, developing, training, appraising and disciplinary processes for subordinates.
- Strong Management skills
- Leadership abilities
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3 to 5 years
Job Location Flowood, Mississippi, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular