North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Customer Service Intake Lead
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
North Highland is seeking an experienced Customer Service Lead to help manage and drive requests coming into our Financial Shared Services team. This includes AR, AP, Billing, and Payroll concerns where the customer is other internal employees, often leaders, within North Highland.
- First point of contact for escalated issues, with resolution responsibilities by utilizing appropriate resources
- Plan, communicate and delegate work assignments through an organized ticketing process
- Exhibit strong leadership and delegation through oversight of AR, AP, and Payroll processes and assigned responsibilities according to level of experience and availability
- Once delegated responsibilities, monitoring these tasks daily to verify that the related ticket has been resolved within an optimal one-day turnaround
- Develop and maintain documentation of workflow patterns and ticketed threads that can be easily accessed and followed by Manager or Key Leadership as needed
- Receive, respond to, and resolve inbound Client contacts as needed in an overflow capacity
- Write, edit and proof issues documentation and correspondence
- Provide client and field consultant support via phone and/or e-mail in a courteous, efficient, professional, and prompt manner to ensure optimal service and satisfaction
- Take initiative by leading process design efforts to create and manage an efficient, timely, and seamless process with clear audit trail
- Coordination of cross team collaboration and create communications to broader group and specific client engagement teams
- Engage IT with system issues and follow issues to complete resolution
- Analyze data trends to determine priorities amongst team, manage work condition, and drive process improvement
- Collaborate with manager to drive process enhancements and achieve business goals
- Keep manager informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management
- Coordinate and communicate plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach
- 5+ years of experience within Customer Service in a high-volume environment; experience interacting with Shared Service Department a plus
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Very strong attention to detail required
- Experience and/or demonstrated skills in prioritizing and resolving conflicts
- Investigative, unbiased, analytical mindset; logic-driven; appropriately skeptical.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, ability to express complex situations clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating supportable business judgment and informed, accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to manage special projects as assigned.
- Strong ability to understand customer service processes and identify / implement process enhancements.
- Strong ability to assist in problem resolution for field consultants.
- Strong ability to quickly learn system tools to manage business functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently with little supervision, utilizing strong organization skills, prioritizing workload with changing priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.