We are an executive recruiting firm who has bee hired to identify a top talent Senior Civil Engineer.
45 year established civil engineering firm located in East Texas has an immediate opening for a Sr. Civil Engineer(s) with a focus on municipal public works projects. Typical projects include water and waste-water collection and distribution systems, lift stations, booster pump stations, hydraulics and hydrology and water resource projects. Water and waste-water treatment plant design a plus. BSCE required with minimum 7 years practical design experience and posses a Texas license. Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and capable of managing/mentoring the Firm's graduate engineering staff.
The job requirements for Senior Civil Engineer are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in civil site and municipal infrastructure design.
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (H&H) experience will enhance starting salary.
- Good communication skills required; will attend Development Review Committee meetings and may represent projects at Planning & Zoning and City Council meetings.
- Project Management skills and experiencerequired. Will be writing contracts, maintaining budgets, and writing status reports.
- Proficient in AutoCad Civil 3D; HECRAS; HECHMS; Excel.
- Starting salary $90,000 - $95,000 depending on experience and H&H expertise.
Requiredexperience for Senior Civil Engineer:
- Civil Engineering: 7 years
Required license or certification for Senior Civil Engineer:
- Texas P.E.