Vice President, Human Resources - Infrastructure Solutions'
This HRVP is a member of the HR and ISP leadership teams and is a critical link between the business and the corporate HR function.
- Provides leadership to the staff of the ISP Human Resource Department.
- Ensures all operations (crew level) staffing needs are met in a highly efficient, high quality and timely manner.
- Collaborates with the corporate HR teams to ensure a seamless service delivery model to all Aegion employees.
- Maintains knowledge of Federal, State and local employment legislation and regulations, and ensures organizational compliance.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the business unit
- Serves as point person for all employee relations matters for ISP.
- Recommends and communicates changes in the organization's Human Resources policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Accountable to lead ISP in the execution of the organization's succession planning, performance management, merit and bonus planning processes.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development processes for the organization; also leads the succession planning processes.
- Collaborates with the HRIS team to help maintain a system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Participates on special projects for ISP, the Aegion HR team, or other parts of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field; MBA or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Minimum 10 years of Human Resources experience, 3 years of experience leading an HR team.
- Proven experience leading a strategic HR team in a multi-locationconstruction, manufacturing or heavy industry setting.
- Strong domestic employment and regulatory compliance experience.
- Exceptional talent development skills with experience developing and deploying talent strategies that build deep leadership benches and succession plans
- Proven track record of solving complex HR problems in a collaborative manner
- Demonstrated ability to link HR practices to the needs of the business, with outstanding customer service skills.
- Exposure to organized labor and union workforces.
- Experience leading an organization through annual HR practices, including performance management and goal setting, merit/bonus planning, benefits open enrollment, succession planning, etc.
- Exceptional process management skills, with experience developing process metrics and continuous improvement measures
Job ID 2017-8269