Registered Nurse Case Manager
St. John Health System is a fully-integratedhealthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high qualityhealthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
The Registered Nurse Case Manager Hourly provides the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences, and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Ensure physician-specific plan of care is being followed for all patients
- Propose alternative treatment to ensure a cost effective and efficient plan of care
- Review all clinical findings and diagnostic reports. Correlate medical record findings with patient assessment findings
- Ensures referrals and follow through are appropriate and completed in a timely manner.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing with 2 years previous Case Management experiencerequired
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in nursing required.