• Implement configurations and implementation instructions into Citi’s change management system and insure that all approvals and processes are adhered to compliant with Audit.
• Perform installation and configuration of Cisco, Arista & Juniper devices.
• Complete turnover documentation and update all Citi’s systems with the new install information.
• Clean up all legacy devices and insure all systems in the environment have been cleaned up.
• Perform system level documentation on Citi platforms and assist in project tracking and documentation.
• Generate test plans or scripts detailing network related configurations.
• Must be willing to work in Citi Greenzone times which are weeknights and weekend12:00am to 6:00am EST to perform network changes.
• Work with Citi businesses to develop network solutions to meet their current and future operational needs;
• Perform escalated and business requested analyses to design and thoroughly document cost effective solutions
• Partner with vendors, businesses, and technical teams to successfully execute against projects and encourage the adoption of new network technologies to enhance Citi’s competitive edge.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher is preferred or equivalent experience
• Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years’ work related experience with design and implementation of IT of large scale Telecommunication/Network solutions.
• Language skills: English mandatory (Must possess strong written and verbal communications) Excellent assertive communication skills
• Must possess good customer relations skills
• Must possess ability to work independently and be well organized
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and multi-task effectively
• Must be able to work within accelerated deliverables and within a team environment
• Strong project management skills and must possess good customer and vendor facing skills
• Knowledge of Investment and Consumer Banking, and industry standard financial applications is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Change Management Processes
• Knowledge of distributed platforms and scheduling technologies are a plus
• The successful candidate should demonstrate excellence in their work and ability to achieve common goals.
• In depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP (7-10 years)
• Hands on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Cisco, Arista and Juniper. Spine and Leaf architecture. (5-7 years)
- Job ID: 17058228