Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- We have been in business since 1998 and have established a stable and strong financial base. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- We have achieved consistent, double-digit growth percentages year after year.
- Our leaders, from the CEO to our local office Directors, have open door policies and care about our employees’ input, satisfaction, and professional growth.
- We do not tolerate unethical behavior or questionable business practices.
- We promote our existing employees to leadership positions whenever possible.
Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
30 Paid Days Off per year
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company-paid life insurance
Short-Term Disability, Accident Protection, and Cancer Protection policies
Company Car Program
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…as we continue to provide “A Better Way to Care”.
Encompass Home Health is looking for a Hospice Branch Director, Registered Nurse(RN) to join our dynamic team!
The Hospice Branch Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care and has expertise in pain and symptom management and previous experience in hospice nursing
As Branch Director (Director of Nursing, DON), you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the Agency Administrator.
The Branch Director (Director of Nursing, DON) role is a robust and critical position with administrative, clinical, quality control, and human resource responsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day office and clinical operations.
- Function in the capacity of staff nurse and make patient visits when necessary.
- Ensure that patients’ plan of care is individualized and appropriate, executed as written and reassessed by the appropriate health care professional when there is a significant health status change in the patients’ condition.
- Complete review of evaluation packets, OASIS and 485s. Process the OASIS and 485, verify the correct start of care date and episode date range in system.
- Approve all non-admissions prior to the non-admit decision being made by the office or field staff.
- Hold weekly Case Conferences to discuss patient issues.
- Approve weekly staff schedules and ensure productivity standards are met for fulltime employees.
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll transmittal.
- Recruiting, hiring, orientating and retaining of field and office staff in order to cover referrals and patient visit needs.
- Handle employee counseling and terminations as needed.
- Participates in community awareness and education programs.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of nursing experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers
Job ID 28439