Technical Publications Specialist-
Provides logistic support by ensuring Equipment Publication Technical Manuals are available in digital formats and can be distributed electronically to all applicable users. Compiles logistics data. Provides input and recommendations to sustain Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and ETM software tools. Employs knowledge of XML Compliant Files and the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
Suggests improvements to existing applications in the areas of development and policy to Product Managers (PM) and Life Cycle Management Commands (LCMCs). Monitors, maintains, inputs, reviews and updates incoming electronic publications. Reviews, evaluates, verifies, and performs sustainment services and provides technical resources to support the maintenance of IETM and ETM XML files.
- BS or BA degree in related field
- Minimum 8years experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office products
- Some travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Experience with Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM)
- Honesty, superior ethics
- Interpersonal savvy, excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Positive attitude
Company Order Number: 1718-23HV