Construction Structural Senior Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Senior Construction Structural Engineer needed for a design-build firm in northern Iowa. Up to $115K plus bonus potential. Our client company cannot sponsor or transfer any VISA’s at this time and will relocate within the USA.
- Planning and designing building structures and facilities;
- Conducting feasibility studies including soil testing and/or material testing, estimating quantities, cost of materials, equipment and labor;
- Providing advice on structural modifications and repairs;
- Visiting construction sites to monitor progress and compliance.
Education: 4-year degree required; Civil Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of structural engineering in a design-build environment;
- Wood or timber structural design experience;
- Proven knowledge of engineering science; design techniques, tools and principles; materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of buildings;
- Ability to produce technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models;
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Experience with Revit and Glulam a plus;
- Strong skills in communication and presentations.