At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for conducting very complex financial analysis and reporting projects. Responsible for financial analysis and consulting for a major business line(s). Work is performed independently. Provides guidance and training to less experienced financial analysts. Will have supervisory responsibilities for a team.
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Accounting
- Eight or more years of experience in financial analysis activities Preferred Skills/Experience
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis techniques and strong technical accounting background
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data - CPA preferred
Accounting / Finance
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, Connecticut-CT-Danbury, CA-CA-Newport Beach, Washington-WA-Bellevue, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week