The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for assigned roles to include: sourcing/talent research and outreach; marketing CCL positions through traditional and social-media methods; screening applicants; screening prospects received through internal referrals; recommending top qualified applicants to hiring managers; coordinating CCL’s interview process including phone, video, and in-person interviews and interview-related colloquia and other activities; and building a pipeline of qualified and interested prospective applicants for future openings by developing and maintaining relationships.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with HR Director, HR Business Partners, and hiring managers to determine candidate profile for open positions.
- Develops deep understanding of CCL strategy, culture, structure, operating practices, and employment practices in order to best represent the organization and the employee value proposition.
- Sources candidates through use of traditional and nontraditional resources such as company careers page, internet job boards, professional groups/associations/networking sites, employee referrals, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Screens resumes, interviews applicants (by phone, video, and/or in person), and coordinates candidate interviews and activities with hiring manager and other hiring committee or panel members.
- Manages pre-employment activities including reference/background checking, drug screen processes in compliance with CCL policies.
- Collaborates with HR Director and HR Business Partners to make recommendations for hire (or not hire).
- Collaborates with HR Director, Business Partner and hiring manager to present compelling job offers.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during interview process and/or delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, paid time off, external professional development, speaker’s bureau, and other total rewards information).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Five or more years’ experience managing full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring processes either in-house or in a professional agency.
- Experiencerecruiting exempt level professionals.
- Experiencerecruiting L&D/OD practitioners or sales professionals a plus.
- Experience using various channels such as company website, social media, internet job boards, networking boards, and professional organization boards to attract both passive and active job seekers.
- Ability to develop deep expertise in the organization and its roles in order to accurately and positively represent CCL to candidates, and prospective future candidates.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws concerning recruitment and hiring practices.