Infosys– MFG – Technology Lead - US – Data Warehouse/SAP HANA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Lead, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position will be either in San Jose, CA or Moline, IL
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Certified SAP HANA professional preferred
• 3+ years of data warehousing experience
• 2+ years of experience working on HANA Enterprise - Modelling including Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views, SQL scripting, Analytical Privileges
• 1+ years of experience in Data Modeling, Data Provisioning, Reporting, Security and Authorization aspects of SAP HANA.
• Experience in ETLs - BODS, SLT
• Experience in HANA XSJS APIs and HANA SQL scripting
• Experience in SAP HANA architecture, optimization techniques, delivery units (transports), security, SQL Scripting and administration.
• Experience in business and system requirements gathering
• Must to have: Team Player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-driven, proven ability to work independently and strong Analytical skills
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.