Taylor Healthcare is seeking a SR Software Engineer to assist management in defining technical solutions to address customer requirements, defining and implementing standards to improve the quality of the organizations deliverables and to lead the team in implementing secure solutions for our healthcare customers. The position is responsible for the design and creation of healthcare applications sold to hospitals across the United States. The applications are designed to increase the productivity of the healthcare community by expanding the capabilities beyond the desktop to create a more responsive solution and incorporating new mobile platform and solutions. This includes writing applications that will support healthcare providers with the ability to complete their tasks anywhere in the healthcare facility, or patients to complete their forms or review healthcare materials in their homes or on the road, utilizing today’s desktops, mobile devices and browsers. The Responsibilities include designing, coding, debugging, and securing complex healthcare applications for multiple device platforms and browsers. Third party software will be used in the department such as Corpeoint and Adobe's Experience Manager, Candidates may be required to become subject matter experts over time in these third party products. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work in an agile development process.
- Become an expert in a highly configurable healthcare application, understanding how each software component, system design, and configuration is linked together to form an end-to-end solution
- Assist junior engineers in software designs, technical solutions and understanding the architecture of the application
- Work in an Agile Team with Business Analyst / Technical Product Managers , Other Software Engineers and management to refine requirements and break down requirements into designs and development tasks
- New product development involving mobile & cloud environments.
- Stay current with software and industry trends representing a willingness and capability to quickly learning new technologiesrequired for accomplishing project goals
- Interact professionally and effectively with co-workers and customers
- 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS, & Microsoft SQL Server
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing solutions to secure software applications.
- Troubleshooting skills, isolating problems and communicating problems
- Requires Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience.
- Experience with cloud based or hosted application deployment & support
- Experience with mobile first design and development for iOS and Android devices a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Networking and Security, Microsoft IIS Applications, Microsoft SQL Server scripting and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience with virtual environments (VMWare, VirtualBox, & HyperV)
- Developing automated unit tests using NUNIT
- Knowledge of Corepoint and or Adobe Experience Manager a plus