As an Executive Director, you will:
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of a home care branch.
- Maintain full responsibility of the overall functions of the financial areas and cost controls, adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve branch clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity or service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership Team to develop approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the marketplace.
- Partner with Area/Regional Leadership Teams to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
- RN License Required
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of eight years healthcare administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years in home health operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills